Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Interesting Links from The NYC Amma Program Guide

I just got back from spending along weekend with Amma in both NYC and DC. Good Times.
Web surfing with the Amma program guide is always real interesting. A whole bunch of like minded people who are into supporting the summer tour advertise in the guide, and the projects that they are a part of are usually pretty cool. Below are some of the sites I particularly liked.

Healing Practitioners, part I
Alexia Neonakis, Vedic Astrology and Ayurveda, I like to support anyone who studied with Dr. Lad.
Sam Geppi, Vedic Astrologer
. I used to listen to Sam's Podcast every day.
Shyam, the cosmic healer. This guy has a fun website.
Robin Lee, she seems to be an intuitive nutritional counselour. sounds cool.

thats all for now, maybe more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment